Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

Guest's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“Booked a ticket to Bangkok, 30% cheaper than anywhere...”

Written on: 13/10/2010

Booked a ticket to Bangkok, 30% cheaper than anywhere else after lots of HARD shopping. Called Delta, my e-ticket is 100% good, & it even qualifies for frequent flyer miles! There are 2 stops each way, and since I absolutely LOVE the sensation of a jet aircraft's powerful take-off acceleration into the sky (better than ANY roller coaster!), this is exactly what I wanted. I got nice window seats so I can watch the ground disappear below me - their site has a GREAT seat-picking capability. Delta says to check in 2-1/2 hours before departure & also call 24-48 hours before departure to reconfirm. No problem, I will do it. Overall, this site is gorgeous IF you know exactly what you are doing (i.e., you do not need them to help you with visas or otherwise hold your hand, and all you really want is the lowest possible ticket price on a good airline). I did my homework and now I have a solid ticket at a perfect price. I only gave them four stars on the customer service because they do not do hand-holding, but if like me you know exactly what you are doing, then from that viewpoint they have five-star customer service (see above comments on great price and easy seat selection!!!). Possibly they should explain better on their site that they are serving the savvy customer, and that they are not in the business of hand-holding, but other than that, I love my sweet ticket (South Florida to Bangkok, Round Trip, about 10,000 miles each way) & I will absolutely buy again at bt-store.com!!!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?