Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk Review

praisethegoodexposethebad's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“I have had a horrendous experience with Smart Traffic....”

Written on: 13/10/2010 by praisethegoodexposethebad (1 review written)

I have had a horrendous experience with Smart Traffic. I signed up for a pay 1/2 now half on results package with an ETA of 3 months.

I had to chase up reports, the only time my account manager contacted me was for payment. It took so long I had to pay for other services that helped push the site to where it should have been. After 12 months Smart Traffic then decided to invoice me for the 2nd payment even though their work alone did not get me the rankings. When I pointed this out they were not interested and insisted that they had done extra work to get the site to where it was.

I asked to see the extra links but they refused and still insisted on payment and that the contract ensured I would have to pay. I said in that case I would need time to pay at which point they passed it straight to a debt collector. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company with such a bully boy approach in my life.

The links suppied are extremely weak and unbelievably overpriced, they outsource their linking to the Phillipines, suffice to say that I will never want to have anything to do with them again.

Guest's Response to praisethegoodexposethebad's Review

Written on: 20/07/2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your review, we take all customer comments very seriously, as it helps us to develop our customer care practices further. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail and address your concerns.

We try wherever possible to listen to our clients and their needs and I am sorry that you feel in this instance that this did not happen. Whilst we do have a dedicated office in the Philippines, Thailand and Sydney the majority of our Campaign Managers operate from the UK and are on hand at any point throughout your campaign for discussion.

I am very sorry that you feel we did not deliver your campaign to your expectations, and would welcome the chance to discuss this with you in more detail. Please contact me at sales@smart-traffic.co.uk if you feel you would like to engage with us further.

Yours sincerely,