Tesco Photo Centre Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Tesco Photo Centre

“I needed prints for my photography course homework, as...”

Written on: 12/10/2010

I needed prints for my photography course homework, as my home printer is very bad so having seen the instore photo processing at my local Tesco I thought I'd give it a go. The instant print terminals were out of service which wasn't good as I didn't want to wait an hour but the consoles in store were easy to use. I had already cropped my photos so just needed them printed 7x5.

The biggest problem I had was that the colours didn't render properly, the greens were very very yellow and this ruined some shots, I will agree with the other reviewers that the images so look very soft and lack detail.

I had some of the same images printed at Jessops today and I can confirm that the greens have come out perfectly and the details in my images. I would not recommend getting your photos printed here, except maybe black and white images! I would go to Jessops or another retailer.

• 55 1hr prints @ £15