Written on: 10/10/2010
Had this hair-dryer for 6 months and it started over heating and smelt like it was really burning inside. It then cut out completely and definitely wasn't very powerful at all. For the hefty price tag its definitely not worthy of this valuation. I will be purchasing parlux which are much more reliable and likely to last and are more powerful!
"Remington hair dryer ac4010" Read More
"A dangerous fire & electrocuti..." Read More
"Not the right one for me" Read More
"I purchased a T3 Evolution dry..." Read More
"I first started using the Cori..." Read More