Epson Stylus SX400 Review

• Quality

Guest's review of Epson Stylus SX400

Epson Stylus SX400

“I had problem after problem with this printer after...”

Written on: 08/10/2010

I had problem after problem with this printer after initaling thinking it was very good. Half way through printing a very large piece of university coursework it decided that it didnt want to recognise the ink cartridges that had been in it for several weeks. I replaced these and the problem apeared to be fixed until half way through the new catridge when the same problem occurred only this time I couldnt get the problem to correct itself. Next time I'm going to avoid epson as this isnt the first model I've experienced problems with and will also check that I am buying an up to date model which I was not told this was not before I bought it

• Quality

Cosmicraider's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2010

what brand of ink cartridges were you using? i use Jet Tec ink cartridges with my Epson Stylus SX400 and they work fine and last far longer than the Epson ones that came with it. the cheapest place to buy from that ive found is www.ukinksupplies.com.
<br/>