Aberdeen Steak House, Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Gormur's review of Aberdeen Steak House, Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

“The rudest manager I have ever met is destroying the...”

Written on: 08/10/2010 by Gormur (1 review written)

The rudest manager I have ever met is destroying the reputation of Aberdeen Steakhouse.

My wife and I had been regular customers for breakfast at this particular Aberdeen Steak house almost every morning for over a week, or until one evening we decided to taste their T-bone steak.

We ordered medium rear like usual, but what we got would have made every vampire mad of desire.

After a short fight with our steak knives we gave up. Even after the kook had given the steaks some more time on the heat we were hardly able to cut the steaks, and chewing was out of the question.

We finally told the waiter this was not eatable and decided to go elsewhere.

The waiter refused to remove the steaks from the bill, as he had removed them from the table, so I asked for the manager to solve this.

Then came the rudest and most unfriendly person I have met for a long time. He even refused to give me his name claiming it was none of my business and said the steaks were fine and lied to us that no one had complained for three years. I will now contact the owner of the company and recommend to him to get rid of this guy ASAP before he makes more damage to the restaurant.

I would give the place ZERO stars if possible.

I recommend you Google this Aberdeen Steak House (steakhouse) and read some of the horror stories before you eat there.

• British

Food Type

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• Several times a week

How often do you eat here?

• Casual