Tomy Digital Baby Monitor (TD300) Review

drrobbarton's review of Tomy Digital Baby Monitor (TD300)

Tomy Digital Baby Monitor (TD300)

“This Tomy digital monitor works really well and I...”

Written on: 07/10/2010 by drrobbarton (1 review written)

This Tomy digital monitor works really well and I can't recommend it strongly enough. We bought it because it seemed a good compromise between cost and functionality. The features are very easy to use as well as intuitive. The talk-back, temperature measure and night light are all useful nice touches, but the monitoring itself is the key - and it is great. The sound pick-up can be extremely sensitive so at maximum volume you can readily hear every sound. We learned to trust this feedback straight away. Toddler mode, which mutes the parent unit after 15 seconds until a loud cry is detected, also seems a neat idea (but we haven't played with that particular setting fully yet).

The monitor beeps at the right times to alert you if the battery is low, or there is a loss of connection (through turning off the baby unit that is, since we found the range was good - it worked down the bottom of the garden).

Overall, we are very pleased with this monitor. The designers have clearly thought about how people will use this product and it really shows.

Trust Tomy? Yes, I think we can....

Jessicacamp's Response to drrobbarton's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

I have also this Tomy and it works smoothly also my sister inlaw that recommended this to me had this for more than 2 years and still works.