iCandy Apple Review

Guest's review of iCandy Apple

iCandy Apple

“Do not waste your money on the icandy apple pushchair,...”

Written on: 05/10/2010

Do not waste your money on the icandy apple pushchair, there are many better quality choices out there for less cash. I cant say it does not look nice because it looks great however, as soon as it breaks you will find your 'two year guarantee' to be worthless!!! icandy have shocking customer service policies - once you part with the cash they will not want to know. When you get a fault and I stress when not if (considering I only know 3 people personally who have bought them - all have had problems). icandy tell you

faults are due to 'customer misuse' and you must pay in excess of £50 to have it fixed. I used my stroller for less than three months of light use.

I bought the full package (carry cot, stroller, car seat, parasoll etc)at a cost of just shy of £800. I bought the package more than six months ago and regardless of the fact the stroller has only had three months use - it is now down to me to prove that it is a manufacturing fault and not misuse. The stroller is by the way in immaculate condition and in no way been mistreated.

Other points to consider - very heavy, dont expect full independence esp if you had diff birth, needed help to lift in car as bulky and awkward. Expect possible difficulties with stearing (wheels go off to one side making difficult to stear).

Should be left to those with more money than sense - avoid

• Travel Systems