Gems TV Review

Guest's review of Gems TV

“I've purchased a number of items from Gems TV over the...”

Written on: 05/10/2010

I've purchased a number of items from Gems TV over the past 3 years, from yellow citrine necklaces, black pearl ring, large black onyx necklaces and bracelets,multi-gem earrings and always found everything to be really great value purchases. Most have been as gifts and the recipients were delighted. Recently bought 5xblack onyx necklaces & 3 matching bracelets and wish I'd bought more! They were intended as Christmas gifts but I was so pleased I've already given a set each to my nieces and kept a set for myself, so I'm keeping an eye out for more. Ultimately, you get a better deal than what you pay for, especially compared to the high street, but if you only pay £12-£15 for something, don't expect it to be worth £100. It's still good value jewellry, sent quickly and on the one occasion when I bought a tanzanite stone which wasn't as deep colour as I expected, the return and credit was straightforward.

• Shopping