Apple iPod Touch - 4th Gen Review

MrMysteryReviewer's review of Apple iPod Touch - 4th Gen

Apple iPod Touch - 4th Gen

“Okay so being the Tech Geek that I am when I seen...”

Written on: 03/10/2010 by MrMysteryReviewer (3 reviews written)

Okay so being the Tech Geek that I am when I seen Steve Jobs annoncing this I knew I had to have it. So I saved up and I bought it last week and It was defonetly worth the wait and the money.With its sleek new retena display the screen is as clear as it will ever get. My favorite feature though of this device is the two cameras one on the back and one on the front .The picture quaility is okay but I would have prefered their to be a flash with this camera . The video recording though really meets my standards with its 720P High-Defenition quailty. So overall I would say this is the must have gift of 2010!!!

• 8GB

Memory

Skytour's Response to MrMysteryReviewer's Review

Written on: 20/02/2012

Yes and if my experience is anything to go by, it will also be the must-have gift of 2012 because the 2010 one you bought will have broken, and so will the replacement, and the replacement doesnt carry a 12 month warranty, unlike replacements supplied by less well known manufacturers than Apple - I wonder if Apple doesnt really have enough faith that these IPods will last 12 months to consider putting a full warranty on replacements.