Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Absolutely amazing book!!! I finished reading it two...”

Written on: 28/09/2010

Absolutely amazing book!!! I finished reading it two weeks ago and haven't been tempted to have a cigarette since. I really used to believe that I enjoyed smoking, and that socialising and having a few drinks would not be enjoyable without a cigarette in my hand, I thought smoking relaxed me and gave me something to look forward to, and I even feared that somehow life wouldn't be complete without my cigs. I have tried many times to give up smoking and always after only one or two days I'd find any excuse why I needed to smoke and that the time wasn't right. This book takes away any and all excuses. Allen Carr does manage to remove the brainwashing. It is so true the physical withdrawals are hardly nothing it's all in the mind..........my mind now says " yay I am glad I don't smoke and it is so easy" If you smoke and wish you don't I recommend you read the book with an open mind...........you have nothing to lose.

• e-Book