National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com Review

Guest's review of National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "NAS". Zero Stars ”

Written on: 24/09/2010

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "NAS". Zero Stars

On June 23rd, I have purchase from their website a Martin Pantera LH and a standard attached package. Was most visible bow on website until a few days ago. They billed me immediately and did not deliver the merchandise.

Archery Central Winnipeg MB, emitted a bill for $824.03 Canadian (not US) but charge on my VISA: $831.36 US dollars; charge in Canadian $890.21.

They are not reachable by phone, their phone number redirects customer to email addresses, you can press"0" but they do not return phone messages. I have sent multiple emails and they have kept giving me evasive answers about a back order at the supplier. I was informed I could cancel anytime for refund. After 2 months; I verified with Martin archery and the bow was not back order. I have cancelled my order on sept 1st. NAS informed me by email at that point that reimbursement would be by check that I should received via mail within 4-7 days and not a credit back on my CC. The terms and conditions of purchase point 4(f): specified refund would be on credit card. I have immediately protested and requested a reimbursement on my VISA and have received no answer. I have now waited 20 days to get my check. NAS even sent a message specifying not to involve the credit card company immediately since it would complicate reimbursement process. I have sent them several emails and phone messages to remind them of the reimbursement all I get is an automated answer informing me; they are in the process of moving their office. Their Website www.nationalarcherysupply.com just went to in "construction" status. I have contacted VISA, which inform me that they consider that by cancelling the order I cannot file a non delivery claims. VISA also considers that I have accepted another form of reimbursement out of the VISA contract. Unless NAS emit credit note on my VISA, I can not be reimbursed by VISA. I have never accepted refund by check, this deviates from the terms and conditions agreed. But it seems by their process; NAS has effectively circumvented the credit cards rules.

I contacted VISA again and pushed the contract discrepancies and the email claiming I could cancel anytime and the y accepted to contest the bill for me.

With this process, I have search the internet for reviews of this company and there seems to abound in similar stories, they are rated "F" at the Best Business Bureau of Manitoba. Seems the company owner's is Jason Meyers. It is a Winnipeg based company: "National Archery Supply", Archery Central Winnipeg.

At this point I do not believe I will get my money back unless VISA can hold it at the source of payment to this company, which does not seem will happen, or I get help from the BBB.

I should have done my research on this company first.

Lesson learned:

1. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH "NAS"

2. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER IF YOU HAVE, FILE A NON DELIVERY CLAIM WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.