Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“What an unproffesional, rude and unhelpful agent. I...”

Written on: 23/09/2010

What an unproffesional, rude and unhelpful agent. I was looking for properties to buy as an investment. Called them and wanted to book some viewings. I asked for basic details (price, localization, availability) of 4 properties. You know what I was told? He would't waste time on me because it is clear that I don't know what I want!!! - I was interested in two price ranges. I can't describe how disrespectful agent was. I asked why he is so rude - I am client in the end of the end. He replied: you are not my client because you not paying my fees... NO FURTHER COMMENT ... only one advice: do not waste your time on them. there are so many other agent ready to help.

• Buy Property

Used to

• Baker Street Office: 34 Baker Street, London, W1U

Location

Robbo79's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2010

I found this review not helpful because...people don't understand how many time wasters estate agents have to deal with