iCandy Peach Review

Guest's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“i brought the icandy peach in sweetpea for the colour...”

Written on: 22/09/2010

i brought the icandy peach in sweetpea for the colour alone the green and blue looks stunning also the pushchair glides when pushed really easy to get around, the big back wheels can get in the way tho and i have ran over a few peoples toes :$ my only promblem with this buggy is that when folding it down u need to take off the seat unit which is the worst design fault ever how ur suppossed to hold the baby remove the seat fold it down and fit everything in to ur car ia a mistery and its for that reason i wudnt recommend to anyone unless uve always got someone with u and a big car boot.on looks this pushchair has it all but the practicality of it is rubbish at that price id expect better.

• Other

Type of Pushchair

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2012

I've had my iCandy Peach for a year and a half and I always put my daughter in the car first, either in the maxi cosi cabriofix (which just clicked off the iCandy frame) and then later straight from the stroller seat into her fixed in-car carseat - THEN - I fold up my iCandy and put it in the boot. When I have my next baby soon I will do the same with both children, them out first and safely in the car and then deal with the pushchair afterwards. I don't understand why so many people comment on how difficult a pushchair is to fold while holding a baby? Don't hold the baby, put them into the house or car first to make sure they are safe and sound, the pushchair can be dealt with as your second priority.