Camera World Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Camera World

“First vist to the Chelmsford shop, was very promasing...”

Written on: 22/09/2010

First vist to the Chelmsford shop, was very promasing with intrest and help from the salesman.

BUT when it came to placing an order over the phone, they couldn't be botherd to even return my call after checking delivery with Nikon. When I called back I was told to buy elsewhere as they could not even get a delivery date. So I spnt my £2800 elswhere and have just spent anouther £1100 elsewhere. They obviously dont need your money so I would recommend buying from somone who will give you some survice

• £3900 elswhere

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Cardriver's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2010

If you had the same attitude toward the shop as you do towards spelling then I can see how there would be confusion. Too many people can not be bothered in the way they present themselves in shops or in online reviews.