Shepherd & Dog, Ipswich Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Shepherd and Dog, Ipswich

“I went to the Shephard and dog last night, it was a...”

Written on: 22/09/2010

I went to the Shephard and dog last night, it was a big family affair for my sisters birthday, we have been many times before and have been pleased with the meal, service etc, but last night he service we recieved was awful. the waiting staff were very rude and abrubt.We were seated in a the corner with 2 different tables put together that made us feel uncomfatable as almost had to sit on each others lap.

Before when we have been they did a set price for 2 or 3 courses..now you pay seperate and looked at stupidly when asking. children are supposed to get a drink with there meal tho, we were not offered this and only noticed on the menu as leaving.

I dont think i will be again, surly nice surrounding should match nice friendly staff??? we the ammount of people out of work today, surly there are people out there that will do this once a great place to go justice!!!!

• Other

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Refined