Weihrauch HW100 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

JONeill's review of Weihrauch HW100

“HW100sk Engineering excellence.Very accurate. ”

Written on: 21/09/2010 by JONeill (14 reviews written)

HW100sk Engineering excellence.Very accurate.

Simple robust magazine, clever reliable indexing.

Quiet as (you'll just hear the ting of the action, with little if nothing from muzzle to be heard).Precision made walnut stock which action fits perfectly.

Checkering great.I like the handling too the sculpting for the palm is ample.You also get the silencer and 2 magazines as standard(brilliant)

If I had to choose some points to improve upon, it would be to lower the weight, it could be improved on weight I'm sure, maybe sling studs added as an optional extra from Weihrauch.

to make it fully regulated, to possibly make it look more beautiful all without compromising quality though. I'd be happy to pay a little extra for above features. I'm sure you will not be disappointed with this gun. I regard it as the best rifle I've owned so far inc a Daystate Huntsman and at least 12 spring rifles and a BSA R10. Weihrauch are renowned for their superior products and I'm looking forward to their next generation PCP rifle.

• Accuracy