Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk

“When we first moved to London, I looked for a cleaning...”

Written on: 21/09/2010

When we first moved to London, I looked for a cleaning service that would provide biodegradable, safe products cleaning. The service we used in Scotland was using biodegradable, and it was the first time in my life that I got some relief from allergies. I found Molly Maid in London, and was surprised at how nice they were. We have used them every two weeks every since. At first I thought their prices were a little high for what I was used to. They were 10% more than what we paid for the same footage previously. After two years, however, I can tell you the extra money is worth it. Our last cleaner only cleaned baseboards, ceiling fans, & blinds 2 times a year, and it cost me an extra cleaning! Jessie, my cleaner, cleans all of those areas every time she cleans. She also finds me before she leaves, asking me to look around, to see if there is anything else she can do before she goes. She is the sweetest person too! Request her if you give Molly Maid a try.