Mission FS2av Review

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Royston.'s review of Mission FS2av

Mission FS2av

“I bought this Mission FS2av surround sound speaker...”

Written on: 23/03/2002 by Royston. (1 review written)

Crystal clear in the high range

Ineffective when playing CD's

General Comments
I bought this Mission FS2av surround sound speaker setup from miller bros online, reduced from £799 to £549. I thought I'd got a bargain. I run a Teac 550 DTS amp and DVD player along with a budget Cambridge cd5 CD player. My DVD's sound fantastic, almost perfect clarity in every respect from the nxt speakers. The sub compensates well for a slight lack in depth from the satellites and the system fills a medium sized room wherever you place each unit. However I have had to return my Kef Q30's from their exile in the loft to listen to CD music, defeating the object of having subtle and unobtrusive speakers in the first place. I know the FS2av wasn't designed for great CD music reproduction but you'd think it might have a go.

Overall I have to be happy with the way the system performs even if it lacks versatility and was a little expensive.