Strada Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Strada

“We booked a table for 10 for a birthday, and found the...”

Written on: 19/09/2010

We booked a table for 10 for a birthday, and found the service very slow. We were seated at 7pm and by the time we got our bill it was 10pm! Myself and my husband ordered the basket of bread as a starter which was to come with balsamic vinegar and oil, but we were kept waiting for 10 minutes to get the dips! By which time the bread went cold. To add to the disatisfaction, the main meals were very poor, and we left half of the food on the plate. Out mains were Risotto Carciofi and Risotto Frutti di Mare. We found both dishes were uncooked. The risotto was hard on the inside, and we found ourselves picking the hard centres out of our teeth. For my seafood risotto, i found the legs of the squid in my plate, which put me off the meal. We ended up paying alot of money for our meal which included uncooked risotto, squid legs, and cold bread. I would not return to this restaurant, nor would i recommend it to anyone. Very poor service, with poor food.

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all