John Lewis Flowers www.johnlewis.com Review

Valinkent's review of John Lewis Flowers www.johnlewis.com

“I feel I need to balance the scales a little regarding...”

Written on: 19/09/2010 by Valinkent (1 review written)

I feel I need to balance the scales a little regarding John Lewis Flowers. I've used them several times now, and on each occasion, I have been pleased with the quality of the flowers received by friends and family, whether posted or by next day delivery. Yesterday, I was disappointed to find that a vased bouquet I had sent to an Aunt in a Liverpool hospital, was the cheaper and sparser version of the sunflower fiesta (I had asked for the 50% more blooms at £34). There was nothing wrong with the flowers, but the impact was underwhelming. I contacted John Lewis this morning (Sunday) and the customer service advisor was immediately highly apologetic and sympathetic. She told me that a replacement £34 bouquet would be sent out as soon as possible, but not only that - she told me that a £15 refund as a goodwill gesture would be credited to my visa card. You can't get fairer trade than that! I would certainly use John Lewis again and would recommend them to any of my friends.

• Super Fair Trade Sunflower Fiesta £34