Euro-Pro Dressmaker 998B Sewing Center Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Euro-Pro Dressmaker 998B Sewing Center

“Abysmal. Do not buy the Euro-Pro Dressmaker 998B. It...”

Written on: 18/09/2010

Abysmal. Do not buy the Euro-Pro Dressmaker 998B. It is marketed as "easy to use" but it is not. Even looking on line for troubleshooting for threading the thing, I could not manage to get the bottom bobbin to properly pick up. My wife managed to straighten it out for me after three hours of poking around.

I cannot use it by myself. It is too complicated to thread. I enjoy sewing by hand and had hoped that it would expiate the process. It just made me yell and curse a lot. The instruction manual is terrible. It looks like it was written by two different people who did not talk to each other. They use different names for the same part and the pictures are tiny and in black and white. No help at all.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Crazzzzzysky's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2012

hahahaha I find this funny, sorry you sound just like my husband right now, he got this thing in a garage sale! I have learned lots of new french swear words I have never heard before! Plus now he has a toolbar that he cannot remove on his computer! WOW! What a piece o junk!

Cindyli.345's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

hello, i wouldnt agree more. the Euro-Pro Dressmaker 998B Sewing Center is difficult to use and i, as well, am struggling with the same obstacle as you had before. i am currently having trouble with the lower bobbin and i have no clue how to use the sewing machine.