Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Guest's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“Well I have probably tried every diet under the...”

Written on: 17/09/2010

Well I have probably tried every diet under the sun...and I've stuck at none of them... Before I got married and had kids I done Weight watchers...and lost 3stone... however over the years after having 3 kids I've managed to put it all back on and more...despite never seeming to sit still..!!! I never have any time for me...and after sorting all the kids out with their dinners lunches etc I just cant be bothered thinking about what I'm having...so I usually grab a scone for breakfast and sandwich for lunch...and just whatever I can find for dinner... Obviously not ideal as I've put on so much weight. Diets which require a lot of planning are out for me... I just either dont have the time...or cant be bothered... so special K sounded perfect... nothing to think about but dinner...!! Let me tell you...it works... in 3 months Ive lost 2 stone....WOW....and I havent been doing it constantly...I do a couple of weeks on...then a week off..because lets face it you'd get pretty sick of eating it every day forever. The first couple of days I was hungry... but around day 4 I was much better...lots more energy and lost about 7lbs the first week. I just eat something normal at dinner time....not 2 fatty...or 2 healthy... I've had almost 3 weeks off it now and have been super bad and have put on 2lbs...but I know that in the first week of starting it I'll prob lose about 5-7lbs again. Give it a go....you've nothing to lose... its not for everyone...but it is for me.......5 STARS..... :-) 2 more stone to lose to be my perfect weight...