Yellohire.com Review

SarahClaireWoods's review of Yellohire.com

“I used Yello hire to hire a vehicle for me to move my...”

Written on: 16/09/2010 by SarahClaireWoods (1 review written)

I used Yello hire to hire a vehicle for me to move my house and found them to be everything they promised to be. They are a broker like a previous post said, at first I was a little worried and wondered how they could get the vehicle cheaper with Europcar than I could so got a quote ffrom both. Firstly Europcar could only supply a smaller vehicle and were more expensive for the hire of a smaller van rather than the Luton van with tail lift that I wanted - Yellohire got me a Luton and tail lift and cheper than I could get the smaller van with Europcar. I also found the staff at Europcar very unhelpful and it all seemed too much effort for them, on the other hand the staff at Yellohire were really helpful an really seemed to want to speak to me. All in all a good experience a cheaper van than I could get myself and on time.I would recommend them.