Weihrauch HW95 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

weihrauchman's review of Weihrauch HW95

“The Weihrauch 95k ”

Written on: 16/09/2010 by weihrauchman (4 reviews written)

The Weihrauch 95k

I was using a friends 95k all over the summer holidays as I was saving to buy a HW80 to go with my HW77 underlever ive had on long term loan ( good friends ) as I fancied a break barrel rifle this time .

So I was saving for a HW80 when I walked past my local gunshop this morning he had an as new 95k up for sale for £240 plus it came with a new hawke nite eye 3-9x50IR scope and a fleece lined and padded gun slip, so I had to have it .

Well I compared the 77 to a german tiger tank - let me tell you the 95k must be the slightly smaller and lighter panzer mark 5 panther tank - the gun just oozes quality , out of all the springers ive owned and tried this 95k has the smoothest cocking action of the lot and is a joy to shoot - its got that weihrauch heft to it that we all know and love but the weight is distributed to give the gun great balance and poise when aiming - even from a standing position.

with the nite eye scope I was putting pellets into 25 mm diameter bullseye

from 20 meteres away right out of the bag as the combo came with the scope zeroed already - maybe it was a tiny bit out for me but hell - it was straight out of the gun slip.

If you want a powerful springer then I definitley reconmend the HW95k