West Pennine Motorcycle Training CBT, Lancashire Review

jjbirdie's review of West Pennine Motorcycle Training CBT, Lancashire

“Booked a 3 day resisdetial DAS with West Pennine last...”

Written on: 15/09/2010 by jjbirdie (1 review written)

Booked a 3 day resisdetial DAS with West Pennine last October. The instructors were really good (apart from a dodgy ponytail)knocking out all the bad habits I had picked up in my 18 months on my 125 Simon is honest and if you are doing something wrong he will tell you what is the point of letting you think you are doing it right if you are not. The facilities were basic but adequate as you want to be out on the road not in the center.

Tony the B+B owner was a very nice chap and the rooms always clean and tidy they could do with another bathroom though.

I passed first time and am have done 10k upright since picking up my Bandit a week after passing.

For those people who have slated this company why did you use this company? Was it price or the reveiws me personally would recommend them anytime.

• 3 day

Course Length

Equipment Provided?

Ilikepumas's Response to jjbirdie's Review

Written on: 16/09/2010

I found this review not helpful because... I'm sorry but the rooms stunk at the B&B and they were depressing, I ended up stopping with friends in Preston and commuting in each day as I couldn't face a week in that pit.

Jjbirdie's Response to jjbirdie's Review

Written on: 06/04/2011

What do you expect at those prices? the local hostalry helped me sleep anyway.