Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Review

paulgilronan's review of Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2

“We moved into our new house a year ago and I hadn't...”

Written on: 13/09/2010 by paulgilronan (2 reviews written)

We moved into our new house a year ago and I hadn't been able to get rid of the musty smell from our carpets as the previous owners had 2 dogs. I had not considered a product like this before as they are usually far too expensive but I had heard good things about Vax so decided to check out their products.

I have not been disappointed...this machine REALLY invigorates carpets and is incredible value for money. The machine took minutes to assemble, basically you just have to attatch the handle. It comes with 2 bottles of cleaning solution, one for pre-treatment which can be sprayed on stubborn stains and one larger bottle of carpet cleaning solution which I have used very little of. I have cleaned my whole house in one afternoon with very little effort. The machine is superb at shampooing and bringing up dirt. It is very easy to use, just push it forward and press the release on the handle to distribute the cleaner and then pull it back to suck up the water and dry the carpet.

I was worried that it would leave my carpets damp but I was astounded to see that it dried my carpets really well as I was using it.

I really cannot recommend this machine highly enough, my carpets have never looked or smelt so fresh. It is such a nice feeling to be able to walk around my house and smell the freshness and see the difference. This is the only carpet treatment you will ever need.