Island Cruises, Island Escape Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of Island Cruises, Island Escape

“It's the first time we have been on a cruise all the...”

Written on: 12/09/2010

It's the first time we have been on a cruise all the staff were friendly and helpful nothing was to much trouble.The excursions are a little over priced but all the tour guides knew everything and anything for the given tour.The service on the ship was fantastic start to finish,the food was plenty all day & night.

Two negative points, #1. The pool water had the smell of diesel which makes me think it's dragged up from the sea bottom when the ship docks, although the day out on the Corsican beach made up for that.

#2. We wish it could have been ten nights instead of seven.

we will be going on another cruise.

I have just read a review from some tight ass that made his fianc e go on a £15 train ride to the Vatican because he was to tight ( on holiday ) to lay out the £80 for an air conditioned tour around Rome, a meal with wine in a nice restaurant and a full audio guided tour of Vatican city the Sistine chapel and everything that goes with it, a day I will remember for a very long time. Mr tight ass wants champagne for lemonade money, if I was you girl listen to your mum and dump him.

• 29th July - 5th August 2010

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Nerolijasmin's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2010

I have just came back today from this cruise I also did the 15pnd train ride to the vatican and had a very enjoyable day.I found paying 80pnd for this trip would have been a wasteof hard earned cash,And we had an amazing two week holiday.