Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“There seems to be 2 Forbidden Planet sites,...”

Written on: 11/09/2010

There seems to be 2 Forbidden Planet sites, ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk and Forbidden Planet.com

Ive never had a problem with ForbiddenPlanet.com, but when i ordered from ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk, there was along delay, eventually i got an email telling me they had dispatched 1 out of 5 books i ordered, but still the delivery charge was pushing £6 - for 1 book!! There was no email telling me they could not source the other 4 books and asking me if i still wanted to go ahead with the 1 book order, i would have said NO WAY! I can get that same book off Amazon and they wont charge me £6 to send it!

To make matters worse, they charged my credit card FOR ALL 5 BOOKS! And i had to go through the bank to get my money back AS A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION! AVOID!

I WILL REPEAT I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH FORBIDDENPLANET.COM, I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE PART OF THE SAME COMPANY OR NOT????????

• a few graphic novels, about £60

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Visit forbiddenplanet.co.uk

Jon Harrison's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2010

Yes - there are two companies with a similar name. Thanks for making this difference clear in these comments.

forbiddenplanet.co.uk