Next www.next.co.uk Review

abeg1's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“I have been a customer of Next Online Directory for...”

Written on: 10/09/2010 by abeg1 (4 reviews written)

I have been a customer of Next Online Directory for many years and have always found the service and quality of both clothing and home furnishings exceptional.

The school uniforms are of excellent quality, sizing and styling and wash very well and are also good value for money.

Problems I have experienced like the courier losing my returns were handled quickly and the money credited immediately to my account. I have received faulty goods which were replaced the next day by courier delivery and the faulty one taken away.

One comment I would have is that only on one occasion did I get a Customer Support Agent who was not very helpful and redirected my call and I was cut off. When I called back the next person to take the call handled my query immediately and efficiently so it does seem to depend on who answers the phones! I think I have been very lucky to date.

In summary I love Next and have no hesitation in recommending them.

• School Uniform