National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com Review

Guest's review of National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com

“National Archery Supply are CROOKS! ”

Written on: 10/09/2010

National Archery Supply are CROOKS!

I ordered a crossbow and broadheads from them. They stated that it would arrive at my door in 5-7 days via ups. After 7 days I emailed them and they told me that it was on backorder but they were supposed to get some in three days from then. 3 days from them is still said not shipped. I emailed to get a estimated ship date but they gave me a bunch of buloney about we are calling the vendor to see what the hold up was. Then I heard nothing. I cancelled m y order and received an email saying that my refund was being processed right now but that I should still wait 5-7 days for it to show up. Guess what it didn't show up. I have emailed the owner jason but haven't heard back. I have called the bank and put it in thier laps.

I ordered the same thing from american archery supply and was actually able to speak to someone on the phone and had my bow in 3 days.