Cashflow Manager Software Gold Version 7.5.0.2 Review

• Quality

mycashbook's review of Cashflow Manager Software Gold Version 7.5.0.2

Cashflow Manager Software Gold Version 7.5.0.2

“Cashflow Manager Gold really lives up to its promise...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by mycashbook (1 review written)

Cashflow Manager Gold really lives up to its promise as 'the simplest Australian accounting software on the planet!'Initially, I test drove MYOB and Quickbook without a strong understanding of the bookkeeping side of business. I have to admit that I was struggling with those 2 software. Just because an accountant recommended the product, it doesn't mean it's suitable for your business!

It was such a relieve to know that there's an alternative cashbook software like Cashflow Manager Gold without the extra whistles and bells! After using Cashflow Manager software, I get to keep proper accounting records with easy to understand single entry bookkeeping format. This record keeping program has worked really well for micro business owners like myself who has little bookkeeping training and know literally nothing about accounting!

I am so glad that I no longer need to pay a lot for accounting software training or end up making bookkeeping mistakes with double entry accounting software.

The Cashflow Manager GOLD version, is indeed a complete cash book software sold at a reasonable price, for those who is looking for a serious cashflow management tool to help them with receipts, payment, invoice, stock and payroll. I highly recommend it!