Gamo Shadow 1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Gamo Shadow 1000

“I am nearing the beginning of my second squirrel...”

Written on: 09/09/2010

I am nearing the beginning of my second squirrel season with my gamo whisperer. I recently bought an Armour Furniture Cabinet and converted it into a gun cabinet whereby I learned I own somewhere around 25 shotguns & rifles. I can honestly say that my whisperer is one of my top five all time favorites guns. Last season I bagged 29 fox squirrels with my whisperer an got to where I would aim for the eye and was continuously amazed with the accuracy. I have been practicing this year in anticipation and super tuned the scope. I also tightened the trigger pull (took about 10 full turns to begin to make a difference). I can shoot the eye out of a hand drawn squirrel head at 30 steps. Talk about they are in a bind this year. For those who trash this air rifle - I don't know what to say except maybe go buy a six pack and go watch some nascar on TV because you are probably dangerous with such a fine rifle in your hands. I stay with the little .177 lead pellets with a steel ball on top and leave my scope on 6 power.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Metalhead2K12's Comment

Written on: 23/09/2012

and thats how the cookie crumbles

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib