Flecktarn - www.flecktarn.co.uk Review

Walks Far Man's review of Flecktarn - www.flecktarn.co.uk

“Flecktarn is a website selling new & genuine issued...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by Walks Far Man (32 reviews written)

Flecktarn is a website selling new & genuine issued military clothing & boots from various countries (my favourite being the German Army Flecktarn issue). They also stock other various military items to kit you out for the various sports & activities such as airsoft using gas/electric guns.

I've shopped with this company three times, the last being June 2009. Each time I purchased good quality, genuine used military clothing in the fantastic Flecktarn camouflage such as Goretex suit (waterproof parka & trousers), field trousers, field shirt, field parka with liner & boots.

Due to the fact that they sell second hand military clothing, these items can be a lottery whether the items you receive will be in a good enough condition for the individuals taste. For example they state that they cannot 100% guarantee that second hand waterproof goods they sell are in fact waterproof. Your mind can be put to rest by washing any clothing you've bought in a waterproofing solution.

However, I can say that the goods I received have been excellent and only once have I needed to return a pair of German boots as they were not in good enough condition. I experienced no problem having my money refunded (though as usual, I had to pay the return postage). The British Army Pro boots that I later bought have proven to be excellent when out walking my dogs. Thoroughly recommended!

• Various military clothing & boots, £160