Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

meglog1's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“This is not a website review. I bought a psychedelic...”

Written on: 08/09/2010 by meglog1 (1 review written)

This is not a website review. I bought a psychedelic top last Thursday from the store in Braehead, near Glasgow. The sales girl offered to put the receipt in the bag and I agreed that was fine. As the top wasn't really what I wanted when I got home, I decided to take it back. I mislaid the receipt and when I took the top back tonight, the sales assistant's attitude was absolutely outrageous. She rubbed the material between her fingers, turned out the little side pockets and walked sacross to another sales assistant with the product. Why? Absolutely no idea. She offered me a straight exchange but could not offer me a credit note or gift card with the cost of the item. I asked whether I could bring a bank statement to show the transaction at which point she agreed to interrogate the computer to find the transaction after which she then refunded my card payment. I will not be back - Dorothy Perkins your staff need some customer service training. Review page - cannot access stars to rate.

• Top £30.00