Disney's All Star Movies Review

Michelle.'s review of Disney's All Star Movies

“The All Star Movies hotel at Walt Disney World makes...”

Written on: 21/03/2002 by Michelle. (1 review written)

Great value, ideal for visiting Walt Disney World. Friendly staff.

Food court gets very busy!

General Comments
The All Star Movies hotel at Walt Disney World makes sure you will have a great holiday! There are free buses that run to the Parks regularly making it really easy to go without a car and your very close to the Walt Disney parks.

The hotel is larger than life with each block of rooms being Disney theamed, for example 101 Dalmations or Toy Story. The rooms are also theamed and are kept very well and are very comfortable.

The facilites such as the shop, restaurant and bus stops are great. There are pools close to each block of rooms and all are lifeguarded making it extremely good for kids and families. The hotel is really great value-don't let the word budget put you off! It truly is Disney magic

50732_Kitty.'s Response to 16618_Michelle.'s Review

Written on: 13/11/2002

Hi,
I heard that this hotel is very nice and that when you get souveniers they decorate your window sill so that everyone gets to see them and each time they do it different. Can some who's been there tell me if it is true?I am going to Disney World in June and that is the hotel and everyone in my family want to know if they decorate it because my brother would really like it.
thanks
kitty

80058_Eric.'s Response to 16618_Michelle.'s Review

Written on: 14/03/2003

Kitty,
<br>
<br>My wife and I will be there in June as well!
<br>
<br>I've stayed at the All-Star Music, and that was a lot of fun. I will say I've heard a few people complain recently of an overall decline in Disney service, which is unfortunate. Still, I think you'll be happy there.
<br>
<br>Of course, any of the value resorts are wonderful if you plan to spend most of your time in the park. And you don't even have to rent a car.

50867_Michelle.'s Response to 16618_Michelle.'s Review

Written on: 14/11/2002

It's true Kitty, they do!! It is a really nice touch. You might get in from the park one day and your window is decorated full of all the things you have got from the parks. I had bought a big Mickey Mouse and he was sat on the chair in the window with all my other bits and pieces round him. He looked really cool. It is the cleaner that does it, they really are good. The hotel is really great and Im sure you will have a brill holiday. I have also booked a Disney holiday again for next year and will be stopping in this hotel again as we liked it so much.