Matchmoor Riding centre Matchmoor Lane, Horwich, Bolton Review

horse2010's review of Matchmoor Riding centre Matchmoor Lane, Horwich, Bolton

“Although I have not been to Matchmoor Riding School...”

Written on: 07/09/2010 by horse2010 (1 review written)

Although I have not been to Matchmoor Riding School for two years, I've always recommended it to friends and family who are keen to learn all about the equine sport. I have watched Matchmoor progress over many years.

Due to myself having many horses over many years (mainly for jumping and cross country), i tend choose Matchmoor for hacking out around the country side/bridle paths. There are quite a few trails to choose from.

I find the staff to be friendly, knowledgeable with many years experience of there own.

The establishment is not over priced and they have a very good variety of horses to meet the riders capabilities. This place is fantastic for children and adults......Especially the nervous ones, they are a massive confidence giver, so my friend says. She's now in top shows with her own horse.

For those who are beginning to learning or improving on your riding skills, the school is equipped with an outdoor arena. "Only the tough riders learn outside"....may i add...!!

As an equine fanatic, it makes me proud to know Bolton has something to show off about....MATCHMOOR