Sony Bravia KDL-40NX703/B Review

Guest's review of Sony Bravia KDL-40NX703/B

Sony Bravia KDL-40NX703/B

“I bought this for £800 at best buy in merry hill...”

Written on: 07/09/2010

I bought this for £800 at best buy in merry hill Dudley. I can't see any cones the previous reviewer mentioned but for me this is the best tv I've ever owned and I've several. The picture is incredibly sharp and contrasty. The colours are very realistic and are not oversaturated like on a lot of current samsungs. Motion is very smooth and realistic. The Internet content isn't great and the web apps aren't worth paying the extra for. It is a beautiful set and looks so discrete. The dlna streaming isn't brilliant due to the lack of good codecs. Personally I wouldn't pay extra just to get the network capability and save the money to buy something like a ps3 or network enabled Sony bluray instead. Not too sure how it does it but it seems to make moving objects really smooth. Possibly the bravia engine I suppose. Hence fast moving sports, video games and DVDs look astounding.