Glen Jakes Stockport Review

williams23's review of Glen Jakes Stockport

“When my sister used to go to this riding school she...”

Written on: 06/09/2010 by williams23 (1 review written)

When my sister used to go to this riding school she was kept in the lead rein for a year and when my mother asked when she would be able to progress they answered maybe in a year. My sister has progressed very well at another riding school and after a few years is jumping at a BSJA level. This is the only experience I have had of the rding schol for teaching lessons. However during this summer holiday I did ragworting for numerous people and was shocked that this riding establishment did not hire me (the fields in question I know to be owned by glen Jakes riding school) and I hope they know that having ragwort on land is an offence under the Ragwort Control act 2003 which replaced the weeds act 1959 which also condemed people who allowed ragwort to spread. I also admit that some of the livery's around this area are equally as bad as this riding school, but I asure everyone that this riding schools owns fields which has numerous amounts of ragwort on it and don't seem to be controlling the situation very well.