LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I did lighter life thre years ago and lost 4 stone in...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

I did lighter life thre years ago and lost 4 stone in thre months. I didnt use it as a short term fix and kept the weight off for a year. If you go back to eating like a 16 stone person you will be a sixteen stone person. thats not the diets fault - its yours.

I am now back on it after having a baby a year ago and no being able to shift the weight. I am in my first week and doing ok.

We all have to take responsibility for our own lives... some people have such issues around food that I think psychotherapy is what they need, not group counselling.

I did not lose my hair or become ill doing the diet - in fact, I think I would have had an early death had I not done the diet. If you are that overweight you need to get the weight off for your health.. thats what I said to anyone who criticised me... would you rather I have type two diabetes or a stroke?!

its not for everyone, but I think its better than a gastric band!

Mitchm10's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am about to embark on this diet plan and always look at other peoples experiences. I can now go ahead with confidence.