Naturediet Pet Foods Review

Rachelslee 's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“I totally agree with Gavin's review. I have two dogs...”

Written on: 05/09/2010 by Rachelslee (1 review written)

I totally agree with Gavin's review. I have two dogs one of which has been diagnosed as having a pancreatic insufficiency. He now is fed solely on a prescription diet. Prior to this nature diet was the only food that he could tolerate without experiencing severe stomach upsets, and expensive trips to the vets. when we got our second dog nature diet was the obvious choice and worked well for her until I began experiencing problems with rancid food. I have just returned another load to pets at home, who have luckily acknowledged that there is a problem with this product. I also have decided to no longer buy this product. It's such a shame as it was very good , highly digestible ect but now buying it is a bit like playing Russian roulette with your money and your dog's health. if they sort out the problems and the reviews improve I will consider buying it again.