Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I bought my dress from the Berners st store. The...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

I bought my dress from the Berners st store. The assistants were helpful but i found very pushy on the sales side. I was ok with it though because i loved my dress, until the fitting. I was not told how to move in the dress to ensure the v neck front did not gape, and had not thought of it myself as its my first wedding and i assumed a 3k dress would not do this! On one of the final fittings i realised i would be showing my breasts to all my guests the min i lifted my arms to dance! the fitter reluctantly booked me in for further apts as if she was doing me a favour, and after lifting the straps which was the best that she said she could do, the dress cut close under my arms, but worse gave me a huge cleavage that i didnt want to show on the day and made me feel tarty and uncomfortable on the day, and i now really dislike the photos too. The assistants should know what to go through with you to make sure the dress fits perfetcly, and although not much had to be done to the dress to adapt it from the original on first viewing, i should have been told of options such as adding more lace to the front etc to save this happening... if i had my time again i would not buy from this store...