Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I ordered a Maggie Sottero dress to be made by Milly...”

Written on: 04/09/2010

I ordered a Maggie Sottero dress to be made by Milly bridal and was prepared for the worst but for $360 (about £230!) I thought I'd risk it. I am so glad I did it is absolutely beautiful-better quality than the original I tried in the bridal shop! It took 4 months from first quote to delivery which isn't bad at all being a custom made dress. I then ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses again from a photo I sent them and they are fantastic. They were very friendly nothing was too much trouble. They did ask if they could have an extra week on the bridesmaid dresses and because I had ordered in plenty of time I agreed and they did it in 5 days. I would just say definitely order in plenty of time it's being made from scratch at the end of the day and if they're busy or have bankholidays etc then it will take 6 months. End product is definitely worth the wait and you know it's just for you-nobody has been traipsing up and down the dress shop in it!

• wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses $600