Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“I have ordered jacket from gear-zone web. Web is...”

Written on: 04/09/2010

I have ordered jacket from gear-zone web. Web is really easy to navigate and prices seem to be very good value for money, but.. After the order I have never received email confirmation, 10 days later still noting and no sight of the parcel either. Phoned them early in the morning (9-10) to sort it out, polite lady on the phone told me that order ref I had doesnt match m address or name and that she cant actually see my order said she will have look on system and call me back asap. Waited till after 15:00, as noone called me back, and called again and same lady told me she is busy and she will call me back:/ Called back arond 17:00 and told me that she cant find it and she will leave it for somoone else to sort 1st thing in the morning following day. 11:00 following day still no call. I called myself just to be told by another person that online systems has errors and the product i wanted is out of stock and my order has been cancelled- HOW NICE OF THEM TO LET ME KNOW:/ So I dont think will order from them again.

• jacket £100

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Ksj's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I ordered a coat over a week ago from Gearzone web, no email correspondence from them about progress on the order and you can''t get hold of them.. their phone is either engaged or on answer machine.. what a professional company!!!

gear-zone.co.uk