Early Learning Centre - www.elc.co.uk Review

Theyusedtowork's review of Early Learning Centre - www.elc.co.uk

“We (2 families worth) recently purchased through the...”

Written on: 01/09/2010 by Theyusedtowork (3 reviews written)

We (2 families worth) recently purchased through the ELC website Birthday presents for my Nephew (who has a serious heart condition and each Birthday is very precious). We chose to have the items deliverd directly to his home as they live 6 hours drive away. A day later I had an email confirming the items had been dispatched - Brilliant I thought.

My Brother called me to thank me for the "gift" - I questioned "gift". He advised the delivery note stated items out of stock (although the web site and email clearly stated in stock and dispatched).

This was the first I knew that there was a problem. I had no correspondance from ELC to say the items were out of stock. I telephoned ELC and the only reponse was yes our systems dont tally. Funny how other Company web site stocks are real time isnt it.

So my little Nephew is without his Birthday presents and I now have to pay more postage and send different presents. ELC should have advised me directly so I had time to arrange an alternative. My Nephew is too little to understand that some Companies are not good at communication, - he thinks we forgot his Birthday.

I wont be using ELC again.

• 45