Nivea Protect & Bronze Review

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Nivea Protect and Bronze

Nivea Protect and Bronze

“First thing I thought when I applied this product is...”

Written on: 01/09/2010

First thing I thought when I applied this product is that it's rather thick and a bit sticky, but expected of a 50spf sunblock. However it was easy to apply, and didn't immediately wash off in the water.

To those people who use SPF 10 or 20 because they 'want to tan': Don't. I still tanned a LOT using this creme for a week. I think I actually tanned more than last year when I was using SPF15 tanning oil. I don't know whether its because of this added 'melanin booster', but I didn't burn once, I didn't get orange hands, and I ended up with a lovely tan.

Overall feels like a top quality product, you can keep your skin safe AND get a good tan with this one.

• 1-4 weeks

Sun Protection Factor

• Water Resistance

Jo Weston's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because I tried Nivea Protect and Bronze for the first time this summer, and have the best tan I ever had. Normally I go sort of reddish even though I am dark, but this time a real bronze tan. Couldn't quite believe it wasn't coincidence, or becasue I tried harder or it was sunnier ... so wanted to see from other people that it really works! It does!