Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“Absolute rubbish. Dorothy Perkin's courier service...”

Written on: 01/09/2010

Absolute rubbish. Dorothy Perkin's courier service 'Hermes' are hopeless. I have contacted them numerous times to tell the courier where to leave the parcel, they ignored it and put cards through my door for 4 days. On the 5th day they put a card through the door saying it was the final attempt with a mobile number. I have tried to call the number all day, left messages, no reply. I have also called DP customer services several times and can truly say they are the worst I have ever come across. I have had to wait a minimum of 20 minutes to speak to someone each time and when I do, they really don't care and just read pre-prepared answers, they have no interest in helping or trying to solve the problem. The fact that you have to wait so long for your call to be answered indicates that they have a lot of customer service issues. The fact that they can't even be bothered to answer the numerous complaints shows they are clearly not interested in customer service at all.

I will never shop online with Dorothy Perkins again and will never shop with anyone who uses Hermes courier service.

I will also be taking this further if I don't get a full refund as well as compensation. I would have given them zero stars if it was possible to do so.

• Clothes £94