Olympus C-3030 Zoom Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Jaz.'s review of Olympus C-3030 Zoom

“The Olympus C3030Z is a great digital camera. I've had...”

Written on: 20/03/2002 by Jaz. (1 review written)

Great Picture Quality, Movie mode.

Click in sound at end of movie. Easy to lose lens cap.

General Comments
The Olympus C3030Z is a great digital camera. I've had mine for over a year - no problems. Takes 4 AA batteries. I got a 64 meg memory card to replace the 16 meg it came with. This gives me capacity to store about 80 high resolution pictures. The software is very easy to use and images can be downloaded to a PC very quickly. The movie mode is adequate for messing about with but obviously not upto the standard of a dedicated digital video camera. Still fairly good though.

Only downsides - the lens cap is quite easy to catch with clothing etc. and comes off easily. I imagine it could be easily lost. When using the movie mode there is a loud crackling sound right at the end of the movie.

Overall I have been very happy with this camera.

• Image Quality

Pierre Sutra's Response to 16523_Jaz.'s Review

Written on: 28/04/2005

I just purchased An Olympus C3030 Zoom digital camera. I need some help to find the right USB driver for it. I can't link the camera to the PC (under windows XP home) either by the windows explorer or by the Camedia suite. Could anyone send me a working driver or any advice?