Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip) Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip)

“I went to Specialized Concept store Ruislip to by a...”

Written on: 31/08/2010

I went to Specialized Concept store Ruislip to by a road bike that I could use for my commute to work. The shop was very nice, new interior and well laid out. I didn't really know what would be the best bike to get but the staff were very helpful and clearly talked me through my options and let me ride a couple to see what suited me.

Once I had picked the bike I wanted it was built for me and the staff that dealt with me explained different things about it. They were then very good when I took my bike back for its check and service and they adjusted a few things to improve the ride. I have been really happy with my bike and as I have been riding it more than I thought I would, I have been back to the shop to buy a better helmet, gloves, clothes etc and again found that the staff who served me were very helpful and informative so I would definately recommend them to any friends and family who were looking to get a bike or associated equipment.

• Bike £649.99