Written on: 30/08/2010
My Labrador is 11 years old and has been fed on Burns for five years. Before that he got an allergic 'hotspot' once or twice a year, costing a fair amount in vets bills. Since being on Burns, he has had only one hotspot and that not so serious as before. He stays steadily at his correct weight and his coat is healthy and shiny. Excellent product and well worth its cost. Cheaper if bought in bulk online from various suppliers.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Happy dogs, happy me!!! " Read More
" Excellent service and customer support " Read More
" Bad Food " Read More
" Awful gasoline smell and molds " Read More
" Fantastic service " Read More